- Provide keys or locks for doors, offices, desk drawers, cabinet locks, file or drug cabinets, lockers, padlocks, labs and other miscellaneous locks.
- Open file cabinets, lockers or doors when keys are lost, stolen or broken
- Repair or replace most locks on the HSC campus
- Maintain computerized key records
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Tuesday and Thursday 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Excluding University recognized holidays
Service Center Building, Room 26A
1100 North Lindsay
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
A completed Key Requisition card must be submitted for each key issued to an employee. Blank Key Requisition cards are available at the Key Window at room SCB-26A.
Deans, department heads and chairpersons are responsible for distributing and controlling keys issued to their employees. The department will assume the costs associated with the recombination of locks required for lost keys or keys not returned upon the departure of an employee.
The person requesting a key must get the signature of his or her Department Head. The completed Key Requisition card must be returned to the Key Shop in SCB-26A before any key can be issued.
Requests for a duplicate copy of a previously issued key must by submitted on a Key Requisition card. The department head must sign ALL key requests for people in their department.
Keys must NOT be loaned or transferred to any other person without notifying employees in the Key Shop. Keys no longer needed must be returned to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Key Shop located in the Service Center Building, Room 26A.
Keys issued by the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Key Shop may not be duplicated!
If a key is lost or stolen, please call 271-2121 or ext. 48320 as soon as possible.