The Custodial Services staff consists of 98 employees that are responsible for cleaning 2,182,600 square feet daily in 29 different buildings.
Daily & Scheduled Service
- Cleaning of all classrooms, restrooms, labs, patient areas, and other designated campus areas.
- Examples include vacuuming and mopping floors, dusting ledges and furniture, emptying trash containers, cleaning interior and exterior glass around entryways, cleaning of stairwells, and sanitizing and re-stocking restrooms.
- Responding to all non-routine requests necessary to maintain a clean and safe campus environment.
- Waste management and disposal services
- Removal and storage of radiation waste. Note: Must be coordinated with Radiation Safety Office.
- Extermination services
- Snow removal on steps and entryways of all OUHSC buildings.
- Note: In the event of chemical spills, notify Campus Police or appropriate departmental laboratory personnel.
- Available for conferences, meeting rooms, and activities related to academic and administrative functions.
- Special event cleaning
- Extra trash removal service
Hours of Operation
Custodial Services Office 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM , Monday through Friday
Excludes all University-recognized holidays